Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MISS GREEN HAIR (MGH)

last saturday was saint patricks' day and almost everybody at the local pub was wearing green, including one particular chick who was wearing a green wig...she was immediately drawn to me and started hanging around, then asked what my sign was, so i told her it was sagittarius and good matches for me are supposedly aries and libra...i gave her a karoke slip with my name and phone number on it and she said that was an original come-on...

she told me that she loves led zeppelin and i told her john bonham was one of my main influences, then she later followed me up to watch me sing 'jumping jack flash' by the rolling stones and was very impressed by my rendition...

by this time i was starting to like all this attention from MGH; she had a very pleasant face and a great personality and the electricity between us was obvious - but unfortunately, the electricity was also obvious to what looked like either her date or boyfriend sitting over at the bar...

she wasn't the perfect chick, but i gave up on seeking perfection long ago as it clearly does not exist - the best one can ask for is a good friend...if a date does not treat you like a new friend and instead compartmentalizes you as being something other than that by playing games etc (like THE BARTENDER in the february 14 2007 blog post) then don't waste your time...


(all of my ex-girlfriends are welcome to contact me at any time, because anyone i make love to even once is a friend for life; no power trips or lame stalking/harassment claims here; i am fully aware that making love to someone is the greatest thing anyone can do in life, and making that love can bring out all the good and bad in people, and unlike some people; i want to be responsible for everything i create in my life)

anyway; there was a friend of mine sitting at the table trying to pick up on MGH's friend (a busty lady who seemed clearly more interested in me than him) so i told MGH and her busty friend that me and my friend go to santa cruz almost every weekend in the summer and that they should come hang with us...she said "that sounds like fun" then immediately went cold and walked over to the angry looking guy at the bar, and that was that; end of encounter...

she was either using me to try and get her boyfriend/date jealous, or doing the usual female thing of making me pay for emoting and/or communicating my feelings to her; like i was planning a date with her months in advance and she already 'got me' and moved on or something - either that or she was out with her boyfriend and felt our thing was getting too hot and heavy and she couldn't take the heat so she got out of the oven...i'll probably never know the truth...